|Company Name:||Bharat Aluminium Co. Ltd|
|Group :||Vedanta Group|
|‘Aluminium Sadan’, Core-6, Scope Office Complex,|
|7, Lodi Road|
|City:||New Delhi 110003 Delhi Delhi|
|Tel:||0759-240155 / 240004 / 242213 / 241490|
|Fax:||07759-241284 / 242050|
|Mktg-Email :||[email protected]|
|Brands Owned :|
About the Company :
Bharat Aluminium Co. Ltd. (BALCO) was incorporated in the year 1965 as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and Government of India (GoI) divested 51% equity in the year 2001 in favour of Sterlite Industries (I) Limited. Remaining 49% is with GoI. Major operations of BALCO are in the town of Korba (Chhattisgarh), whereas its mines supplying high grade Bauxite are situated at Kawardha and Mainpat.
The smelter capacity (installed capacity 100 KTPA), based on Soderberg Process, is being revamped to produce 345 KTPA through modern Prebake Technology. After disinvestment, a smelter of capacity 245 KTPA has been established in the year 2004.
Bharat Aluminium Co Ltd is planning to expand its aluminium smelter capacity at its Korba in Chhattisgarh. The project involves ...
|J K Mukherjee||– Projects Manager|
|Plant Balco Nagar Power Plant (4×300 + 4×135+4×67.5 MW) Korba Korba 495450 Mohla Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh|
|Plant Balco Nagar Aluminium Smelter Korba Korba 495450 Mohla Rajnandgaon Chhattisgarh|
|Corp Office ‘Aluminium Sadan’, Core-6, Scope Office Complex, 7, Lodi Road New Delhi 110003 Delhi Delhi 0759-240155 / 240004 / 242213 / 241490 07759-241284 / 242050|